Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's mind-transforming text is Matthew 11. Lord, correct any misunderstandings I have about what it means for You to be my Savior (11:16-18). Let my life express wisdom by showing accurately what it means for You to be my savior, king, and righteousness (11:19). Thank You for showing Your thoughts and will in Jesus (11:27). Thank you for giving me rest for my soul, not having to worry about whether I am in Your favor or under Your wrath (11:28-29). Hook me up to work along side of You knowing You will lead gently and will help me plow Your field, plant Your seed, and harvest Your fruit (11:29-30).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches