Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's life altering text is Matthew 8. Lord, make my transformed life a "testimony" of Your will to the particular people who need to see it (8:4). Build my faith to be like the centurion's faith (8:10). Don't let me fail to serve You now that You have healed my twisted heart (8:15). Give me the courage to follow You even if it means no comforts, security, or family (8:19-22). In my storms, help me trust You (8:26). Transform me so radically that it draws people to meet You (8:33-34).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches