Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's passage is Hebrews 1.
God,
Thank You for Your angels who minister for my good (14), but thank You ever so much more for Jesus who took my punishment to make me pure (3), who gives me an inheritance of salvation (14), who shows me Your greatness and exact nature (2-3), who speaks to me (2), and who holds this crazy world together (3). Because Christ loves what is right (9), does not change (12), and His rule lasts forever (8), I gladly bow before Him today to be ruled by Him alone. Lord, help me bow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches