Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's attitude-shifting reality is in Hebrews 4.
Giver of lasting rest,
Teach me what it looks like to fear You (1). Thank You that the Promised land in Israel was merely a foreshadow of the real and lasting rest that You have waiting for all believers (8-9). Show me what making "every effort to reach that rest" requires of me today (11). Let Your Word convict me now (12). I will have to answer to You for my lack of effort to think like You think (13). Yet You know my weaknesses and relate to my struggles (15). Help me today (16).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches