Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Daily Truth

Today, let Hebrews 10 change the way You live.
If I claim to follow Christ, I must live to do Your will just as Jesus did (7). Thank You for perfecting me forever (14) and never remembering my sin ever again (17). Draw my heart near to You (22). Don't let my hope waver (23). You are faithful (23). Help me help others love and live more like You (24). Don't let me be comfortable when I stay away from Your body (25). Don't let me treat Your sacrifice casually by trusting it to cover my sin but not trying to be holy (29). Help me fear You rightly (31). Teach me joy that keeps me from pulling away from You (33-39).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches