Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Daily Truth

Hi fellow-followers of Christ. Let Hebrews 12:1-4 re-direct your thinking today.
Lord,
Strip me of my own selfish ways so I can be free to run for You (1). Help me keep my eyes on Jesus, who gave me faith and will perfect my faith (2). Remind me today of the joy that follows obedience and the joy of sitting with You around Your throne so that I will be able to make it through the things that hurt (2). Don't let me get so tired that i give up running the race You put me in (3). Help me say no to being my own king and doing things my way even if it means I shed blood to serve You, my King (4).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches