Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's life truth is in Paul's letter to Titus, ch. 2.
Lord, burn into my mind a picture of what You want me to become (2:2-3), realizing that my choices today impact what I will be like when older. Use me to teach someone younger what You want them to be (2:4-7). Help me live so that others will have nothing about which to accuse me (2:8). Make my life display the beauty of the gospel (2:10). Thank You for taking my sins away and make me eager to do Your works (2:14). Help my stubborn heart submit both to You and to those to whom You have given the heavy responsibility of leading (2:15), and help me discern biblically when the two lead in different directions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches