Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's reading in Psalm 32 reminds us of the joy of grace. 
Lord,
When I try to hide my sin as if I were righteous on my own before You, I grow weak and weighed down by my sin (3-4). So I confess my hidden sins to You today. Thank You for the grace and joy of forgiveness (5). Instead of trying to hide my sin, I hide myself in You so that Your righteousness "covers" my sin (7, 1). Thank You for leading me today (8). Help me submit willingly to Your direction without You having to persuade me by hardship (8-9). Give me opportunity today to shout for joy because You wrap Your "faithful love" all around me (10-11).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches