Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, August 5, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time in the Word is in John 7:37-44.
Father,
Make my life consistent and stable by the unchanging work of the Spirit in me (37-39). Don't allow me to make whatever excuse is convenient to disregard Your rule over me (read 7:27,42 -the Jews said Jesus was not the messiah because "no one will know where the messiah is from" and then they said Christ is not the messiah because the messiah would come from Bethlehem, not Galilee). Separate me today from living like the lost, no silly excuses (43). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches