Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Daily Truth

Today, let John 9:1-12 shape your heart, mind, and actions. 
Father,
Thank You for my inborn weaknesses through which You intend to display Your powerful works (1-3). Make me obedient to Your instructions that bring my healing (7). Transform me so much that people don't recognize me until I say "it IS me" (8-9). I don't have to have all the answers. I just have to know what Jesus did for me (10-12). 
Thank You for giving me eyes to see Your truth. 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches