Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time devoted to being made even more like Christ is in John 11:17-27. 
Lord,
In my hardships, let me be like Martha and run to You immediately (20). Let my prayers be as honest and faithful as Martha's (21-22). Don't let me ever forget the difference between knowing the fact of the resurrection (24), and knowing the personal source of my resurrection in Christ (25). Let Christ's life be lived out in me today. 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches