Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Daily Truth

Good morning! Today's time renewing our minds by the Word is in John 13:1-5.
Father,
It is no accident t that the Passover feast. when the lamb was killed to celebrate Israel's liberation from Egypt  is when Jesus died for my freedom from sin (1). Help me love like You (1), endure suffering (2), and serve others (5), because I know my salvation is completely in Jesus' hands and I know I get to be with You forever (3). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches