Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Daily Truth

Today's time being shaped by the Word is in Acts 2:42.
Father,
Enable me to devote myself to the teaching of Your Word today. Help me commit to partnership with Your people to do my role in the kingdom work. Help me always celebrate Christ's sacrifice of His body in my place and His coming again to take me home. Keep me devoted to talking and listening to You daily. 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches