Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, March 3, 2014

Daily Truth

Today's time having our minds  shaped by the Word is in Acts 6:1-7 (read Bible passage and here is a possible prayer of application)
Father,
Help me to identify rightly the source of conflicts in my life (v. 1), make clear what I cannot afford to give up as I seek a solution (v. 2, 4), help me partner with godly people for help (3), and let the solution be pleasing and fruitful for the increase of Your rule in me and in this world (7). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches