Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time meeting with Christ in His Word is in James 3:13-18. 
Lord,
Let the fruit of my life today be evidence that You are planting Your wisdom within me (13). Teach me to distinguish the fruit that grows from worldly wisdom and the fruit that grows from Your wisdom. Prune from my life any bitterness, envy, self-promotion, bragging, lying, or anything else that comes from priorities that Christ does not have (14) knowing that these fruit have the after-taste of disorder (15). Instead, grow in me today fruit that is untainted, peace-making, gentle, flexible, ready to forgive, loving all, and having actions that match my words (17). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches