Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time being changed by the Word is in John 19:17-24.
Father,
Thank You that when Jesus carried his own cross, He was carrying my cross (17). Help me bow to Jesus, my King, today (19-22). The high priest of the Old Testament wore a seamless garment. Thank You for Jesus, my high priest who offered his very own life up so that I could live eternally (23-24). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches