Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Daily Truth

Today's time bowing our wills before the Truth of the Word is in Acts 10:37-43.
Lord, 
In Your power, use me to free others from the "tyranny of the devil" as You have freed me (38). Keep me from enslaving myself again and again to the devil's destructive influence, knowing that Jesus will judge all people (42). Thank You for bearing the punishment for everything that I deserved condemnation for (43).
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches