Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time having my thoughts shaped by the Word is in Rev. 20. 
Lord, 
Thank You that the devil's days are numbered (1-3, 10). Thank You for the examples of those who have died because of their faith (4). Make me as faithful to: share about Jesus' salvation, share the truth of Your Word, worship nothing but You, and be "marked" by Your character and purpose instead of the character and purposes of the world (4). Even though I don't deserve it, thank You for writing my name in the book of life (15). I have nothing if I don't have your grace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches