Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's life-changing truth is from Revelation 22. 
Lord,
Help me endure in the fight to be holy and to help others be holy by truly trusting in Your promises of: abundant life, provision, healing, no more curse (1-3). My service to You will finally be pure, I will clearly be Yours, I will see Your face, You will eclipse all night, and there will be no end to our reign with You (3-5). Help me worship You alone (9) because You have given free living water to me (17). Come, Lord Jesus (20).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches