Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time in God's Word is in psalm 5. 
Lord, 
Thank you for being a king who cares (2). Let me not be a partner with those whose evil acts separate them from You 4-5). Lord, help me walk in the path of following You, not in the path of running from my opposition (8). I surrender to You, not the lies of the enemy (7, 9). Help me rebel against the ways of those who rebel against You (10). You are all the protection I need (11). Don't let me miss opportunities to brag on You today (11). Your grace is my "shield"(12).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches