Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time being shaped by God's Word is in John 5:24-30.
Lord,
Thank You for the chance to hear the truth about Christ, enabling me to believe, and making me alive (24-26). My works don't save me. Faith in Jesus saves me. My works (good or wicked) and my future (heaven or hell) are merely the fruit of faith or no faith (29). Don't let me do anything that You are not doing. Help me hear You and do Your will (30). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches