Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time shaped by the Word is in John 7:1-9. 
Lord,
Don't allow me to do anything to gain favor with people. I know people hated Jesus because He told them they were sinners. They will likely hate me too for the same reason (1-4, 7).  Although the timing of Jesus' crucifixion was specific, it is always the right time to believe (5-6). Help me believe always. Help me love people enough today to tell them about their sin and the price You paid for it. 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches