Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time letting God's Word change us is in John 6:16-21.
God,
Thank You for the rough seas after a mountaintop experience by which You test me to see if I will rely on You in the storm as You taught me to on the mountain top (6:3; 6:18). Thank You for coming to me in the storms (19-20). You tread on the same waters that threaten to drown me (19). I will certainly, safely reach the shore with You in the boat with me (21). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches