Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time shaping our thinking to that of Christ is in John 4:46-54. 
Father,
Lord,
When I have a struggle in life, let my default be to come to You for help (47). Don't let that be the only time I call out to You. Don't let my belief be dependent on You answering my prayers my way (48,53). Thank You for healing me spiritually and giving my dead soul life eternal. 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches