Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, December 22, 2008

One More Thought on Resources...

This time the thought isn't mine. Last week Dr. Al Mohler wrote a post on study Bibles that corresponds to my posts on commentaries over the past few days. I have yet to use the new ESV Study Bible, but I am currently on my second MacArthur Study Bible (I practically wore the first one out). Also, from what I have seen of the Apologetics Study Bible, it is an excellent resource as well.




Here is Dr. Mohler's take:

One of the most memorable purchases I made as a teenager was The Thompson Chain-Reference Bible in its original King James Version edition, complete with blue leather cover. I still have it, of course, though it now finds itself surrounded by a host of other Bibles on the shelf nearest to my desk. That study Bible opened the Word of God to me in a whole new way, helping me to make connections in the text and to see how subjects and themes run throughout the Bible....


Read the Full Article...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches