Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time (last day in Nehemiah) is in chapter 13. My God, help me take Your word seriously (v. 1). Thank you for turning my curse due to sin into a blessing through Jesus (v. 2). Thank You for choosing me by grace to share in the fellowship of Your people by faith (v. 3). Let me not use Your temple (my body) for just worldly stuff when it's made to be used for holy stuff (v. 4-9). Use me to keep holy what You have declared holy (v. 19-22). Remind me that my most intimate relationships must be with those who will not pull me away from You (v. 23-29).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches