Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's mind-changing text is Matthew 12. Lord, teach me to show mercy in applying Your Law and help me know that my religious sacrifices don't make me righteous, only Christ's sacrifice does (12:7). Help me know what it means to work "with" You and to be a gatherer (12:30). Does what I say reveal my heart to be good or evil (12:33-37)? Cause me to trust You without needing proof (12:38-39). Identify me as part of Your be family by enabling me to do nothing but the Father's will (12:50).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches