Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time aligning our lives up with God's ways is in Matt. 5:1-12. Lord, help me want to be with Your followers instead of just with the crowd (5:1-2). Remind me that: when I have nothing, I have heaven (5:3), when I grieve, You are my Comforter (5:4), power and control get me no more inheritance than what You give me (5:5), I will be most satisfied when i crave righteousness (5:6), I must show the mercy You've shown me (5:7), You won't accept being just one of the many things i love (5:8), my life must leave peace in its path, not destruction (5:9), it is better to suffer for doing what is right (5:10-11), and in all of life's situations, You command me to "be glad and rejoice" knowing my reward in heaven is awesome. . . it's You (5:12).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches