Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's mind transforming text is Matthew 10. Lord, when You send me out to give evidence of the power of Your kingdom, show me: where to go (10:5-6), what to say (10:7), what to do (10:8), and how to rely exclusively on You (10:10). Let my words be the exact Words of Your Spirit (10:20). Cause me to endure all who hate me for loving You (10:22). Convince my heart that You are worth fearing, people are not (10:28). Make my life and words force people to choose what they will be loyal to (10:34-35). Help my life find worth in declaring Your worth (10:37-38).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches