Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's life-changing text is Matt. 6. Our Father in heaven (6:9), make my walk with You real and consistent, not just for show (6:1-8). Help me show my friend's Your holiness (6:9). Rule me today (6:10). Don't let me think that my way will bring more fulfillment than Your way today (6:13). Help me forgive those who hurt me (6:14). Help me value what You value and be rich in things that last forever (6:19-21). Money and what it buys is not my master (6:24). Help me be content with Your provision, and help me chase after Your rule in my life, not all the stuff after which the world chases (6:25-34). Remind me that worry is worst when I am trusting you least (6:30-31).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches