Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Acts 1:8 Prayer Covenant


Dear Father, because you have commanded me to witness to all the world and make disciples, I covenant to do the following five things:



  1. I will daily embrace Your cleansing, fullness and power.

  2. I will pray for myself and my church to have a missional focus and aggressively witness to all the world.

  3. I will fervently pray for the lost and continually seek ways to bring them to Christ.

  4. I will seek to be a daily witness wherever I go.

  5. I will give sacrificially to evangelism and missions.

Adapted from Iceberg Dead Ahead! (The Urgency of "God-seeking Repentance"), by Gregory Frizzell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches