Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Indispensable Body Parts

If you watch this video, it will possibly be the most productive 30 minutes of your day.

Even if you are not able to watch, please pray for Joni Eareckson Tada. Between Two Worlds has posted her requests:
  • Pray that my fragile bones become stronger
  • Ask God to infuse courage into my heart daily!
  • Over all, my pain levels are getting much better but still, please pray away any anxiety.
  • Help me not to become me-centered when I'm in pain!
  • Pain medication is never fun to take. Pray that soon and very soon I won't have to lean as heavily on it.
  • Plead to God that I might know Jesus better through all of this and not "waste" my sufferings!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches