Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Personal Testimony, Part 6

After completing our tour in Asheville, we transferred to our final Air Force duty station in Montgomery, Alabama where we sat under the ministry of Dr. Royce DuBose at Eastdale Baptist Church. I continued my education at Liberty, completing a Bachelor of Science in Multidisciplinary Studies with Business and Religion emphases and a Master of Arts in Religion. I have had the privilege of serving as a deacon and Sunday school teacher, as well as on several committees. In April, 2004, I publicly professed God’s call on my life to preach and was licensed. After God called Dr. DuBose to another church, I was able to exercise my call by providing pulpit supply, preaching several Sundays and Wednesdays until God provided an interim pastor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches