Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's attitude-altering truth is in 1 Thess. 4:9-12.
Lord,
Teach me how to love my faith family more and more (9-10). Develop in me a good reputation among those not in the faith family by: limiting my speech only to what You want me to say, not sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, and not mooching off anyone, but rather having a reputation of being someone who works hard for Your (11-12). Accomplish these in me by Your kindness toward me. 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches