Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time being shaped by God's Word is in Philippians 4:19-23.
Lord,
Teach me the difference between needs and wants. Thank You for supplying all I need (19). Thank you for revealing Your greatness in Christ (19). Let me live to reveal Your greatness now and always (20). Use me to strengthen the partnership among everybody at church (21-22). Use me to reach those least likely to trust you, just as You saved those in caesar's house through Paul's imprisonment (22). Let me deeply know Your grace so I can share it with others (23). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches