Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's reminder of the Truth is in 1 Thessalonians 2:13-16.
God,
Enable me to accept Your Words today not merely as human wisdom or opinion, but as Your very instructions to me that powerfully change me unlike any other Words (13). May Your Word effectively enable me to endure hardship for Jesus (14). May Your Word keep me from sin so that I won't cause anyone to stumble whom the Spirit is drawing to be saved (15-16). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches