Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time letting God's Word wash our minds is in Revelation 3:14-22.
Lord, my Creator (14), You have given me living water to drink. Let Your life in me be either a cold refreshing drink to restore thirsty souls, or a hot, healing bath to give relief to their hurts. Don't let me be useless water today (15-16). Let my own earthly security blind me to my desperate need for Your grace today (17-18). Rebuke and discipline me today because You love me too much to let me remain wicked (19). Let me enjoy You being with me today (20). Make me fit to rule with You (21).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches