Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time growing in grace is in Revelation 4.
My King,
Make Your rule as central in my life as Your throne is in heaven (2). Make my life display the incredible beauty of Your rule in my life as precious stones adorn Your throne (3). Thank You for the gift of righteousness You give to those who worship You (4). You are all-powerful (5). Help my life show it. Those who see You best, know You best, worship You most, and give glory, honor, and thanks most (8-9). Help me know You more. Help me be willing to fall humbly before You. I give up my self-rule, represented by my crown, to You, the only rightful King (10).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches