Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time in the Word is in Revelation 10.
Lord,
Hebrews 2:8 tells me that I "do not yet SEE everything subjected to" Your control (even though You are). But thank You for telling me that there will come a day when I will SEE Your perfect rule (Rev. 11:15-17). The wicked may rule for a time, but a person only measures that which he plans to rebuild after it has been destroyed (1). So You plan to build a new sanctuary to be with Your people, and it will be a heavenly sanctuary and Your presence and power will be clearly known there (19). Help me worship You on my face (16) and fear Your name (18) as I wait to SEE You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches