Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Daily Truth

Today's time being shaped by God's truth is revelation 5.
Lord,
Let me weep when I am prevented from looking into what You have written and that I am not worthy to read Your holy words (1-4). That is how holy You are. But thank you that Jesus is worthy (5). Make my choices today a loud song of praise to Jesus, my Savior (8-10). Help me live like I believe that You have all power, wealth, wisdom, might, honor, and glory (12). I bow to Your will today and forever (12-14).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches