Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time being conformed to the Word is in Galatians 6:1-5. 
Lord,
Let me be used by You to restore gently a fellow believer who has stumbled and keep me from falling into the same sin (1). When some falls, use me to help them stand up under what is weighing them down (2). Help me evaluate myself accurately and not overestimate my spiritual maturity or my impact in the kingdom (3). I am responsible for my own walk with You, but thank You that I am not alone in my walk with You (2-5). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches