Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time being reminded of God's character is in Ephesians 4:1-6.
Lord,
Make my steps today worthy of someone who has been saved by Your death (1). Don't let me be ruled by pride. Don't allow me to be harsh or impatient when others are as slow to become like You as I am (2). Instead, use me to protect the peace that Your Spirit gives to Your church (3). For I believe that there is only one true Church in which Your Spirit lives. Even though I don't deserve it, You made me a part of that church by giving me a single faith in the only Lord, Jesus Christ, who died in my place to take my punishment for my sin and give me His righteousness as a free gift so that I could stand righteous before the One God and Father of all.  (4-5). Let my one purpose today be to display Your righteous love. 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches