Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time being reminded of truth is in Ephesians 6:1-9.
Lord,
Show me how I can honor my parents today (2). And don't let me raise my kids any differently than You would raise them (4). And give me people to raise in spiritual maturity also.  Let all I do be to please You, not just people (6-7). Help me see how I can be serving You in all the work I do (6). Help me work hard today with a good attitude regardless of whether anyone notices, because You notice (8). Thanks for not having favorites children (9). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches