Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time being shaped like Jesus is in Ephesians 2:1-10.
Lord,
Thank You for making me alive and able to walk empowered by Your Spirit (1-2, 5). Don't let me live according to the way I used to be before You saved me. Let me not be ruled by sinful desires or sinful ways of thinking (3).  Thank You that my future with Christ in heaven is as good as done (6-7). Let me not belittle Your kindness toward me by living as if You had not saved me (8). Let me boast in Your righteousness, not mine (9). Use me to do the works that You saved me to do (10). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches