Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time being shaped by the Word is in Eph. 3:1-
Lord,
Show me those whom you have given me to help them be gripped by the working of Your grace as You have gripped me (2-7). Convince my selfish heart today that Christ's worth is beyond measure (8). Remind me that I have been given grace to give grace (8). Let Your church be a picture of Your wisdom to inhabitants of heaven (10). Thank You that I can come before you with boldness and confidence in Christ (12). Help others see how important they are to me today by how willing I am to suffer to make grace known to them (13).
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches