Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's time letting the Word wash our minds is in Ephesians 4:7-16.
Lord,
Thank You for gifting Your church with everything it needs to grow to maturity (11-13). Let me measure my own maturity using Christ alone as the measuring stick 13). Make me unmovable (14). Make me just like Jesus (15). Help me balance the truth that I speak with kindness (15). As a member of Your body, let me do the work You saved me to do today so that I contribute to the maturity of the whole body (16). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches