Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Daily Truth

Today, read Philippians 2:19-24 to be changed by it.
Lord,
Let the spiritual successes of those I disciple be my joy (19). Help me be like Timothy: truly burdened for the good of others (20), attentive to what Christ is attentive to (21), and spreading God's rule through sharing the good news of Jesus (22). Sustain my hope that You will enable me to continue in service to You despite all visible obstacles (24). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches