Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's Daily Truth is in Philippians 4:4-7. 
Heavenly Father,
Teach me how to have joy in You always. Joy in You is so important that Paul says it twice and actually commands us to rejoice in You (4). Help me show everybody I meet undeserved kindness today as You make Your grace known through me (5). Help me not to worry. Instead, keep my heart and mind at peace as I put ALL my concerns in Your hands, trusting that You will work ALL things for good (6-7).  
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches