Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Daily Truth

Today's direction-altering Bible reading is in Philippians 3:12-16. 
Lord, 
Thank You for taking hold of me and not letting go. Help me to do ALL I can today to grow toward maturity in You (12). I will grow toward spiritual maturity by: admitting I am not there yet, not dwelling on past failures or achievements (3), but making it my daily goal to pursue the future heavenly reward promised by God rather than earthly reward from people (13-15), and living today in line with all that You have taught me from Your Word so far (16). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches