Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?” For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Daily Truth

Read Philippians 3:7-11 and let the Spirit apply it. 
Lord,
In light of the perfect righteousness of Jesus, my best attempts at righteousness are shown to be worthless (7). The best thing for me is knowing Jesus (8). So I reject my reliance on my own "righteousness" in order to gain Christ's real righteousness (9). Help me know Jesus better today, live in His power today, be ready to suffer for that which He suffered, be dead to sin, and trust You to raise me up in the end (10-11). 
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Deep Riches